if (end == -1) Interview Questions! Answers Lesson 1

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Interview Questions! Answers Lesson 1



Interview Questions And Answers


today i am going share with you a best website in urdu roman and i really want  to thank for tayyib bhai who give me an interview let me tell you he is the owner of www.odosta.com you must like this website please read this interview and improve your english as well as reading skill, it is my request you should read all question and answer with carefully you will know  how to take an interview  
What is your real name?
Tayyib Sattar is my real ID name, AbdulSattar is my father name, But I like Tayyib Ahsan, because it is suitable with my personally.

Where do you live ?
Lahore

What do you do?
I does Job as a Marketing Manager at Evertech Corp. at Hafeez Centre Gulberg, Lahore.

What kind of work do you do? And Describe your Job?
We provide hardware & software services at Govt. & Private National and Multinational Companies like Police Stations, Transport Dept, Intechww, Pepsi, Ghani Glass Pvt Ltd etc.

How many sibling do you have?
Four

What is your hobbies?
I read almost all Suspense & Spy Novals but Now My hobbies are Traveling, Seeking knowledge & writing at Most Difficult Topics to make easy for others.

What is your aim of life?
My Aim of Life is to Travel around the World and Worship for God.

How many languages do you speak?
Punjabi, Urdu & English(But Not Fluently) 

Tell me something about your skills?
I think I don't have any skill except the hard-working.

Name a person whom you admire? Why? What influence does he / she has on your life? Would you like to become like him / her in future?
My Friend Alibaba and Rest Not at all.

What do you do in your leisure time?
I don't have any leisure time because always doing something better and Sometimes I don't have any time to do a single pending job.

If you wanna add any question about yourself you should  write to describe yourself.
Sorry, But I always want to hide my identity because my work is my identification.



About Odosta.com

What is the meaning of your website name? because many people don’t know urdu?
  ODosta Means "Hello My Friend" Describe your problems without any hesitation.
Why did you recommend the name odosta for your website?
   My Friend Alibaba Recommended this name for my site and I like it.
Does your website name affect on your website?
Yes, Off-course. You can see its Language, formatting & Style.
What is the purpose of making odosta?
 To write at Most Difficult Topics in Roman-Urdu language to make understandable for my Compatriots.
What was your feeling? When you were making a website?
I felt that I have done a great job of my life.
Have you ever disappointed ? when you were making a website
At the Beginning, I disappointed when I could not get Good response from my visitors, but I work hard and now everything is Perfect.
How long have you been running this website? In which year you created this website?
It is More than Two years old and Registration date is 20/03/2011.
How much time do you spent on your website?
Almost 4 hours a day and half of my holidays.
Have you earned money from your website yet?
Yes, off-course, I earned from Info-links, but Threshold not yet reached. 
Have you ever used Google ad sense ? what is your feeling about Google absence?
Google Ad sense is a best PPC network, So I will apply soon but carefully because they have strict rules for Pakistan due to many spammers.
Did you learn Seo? Because your website is on the top page (if you write roman Urdu you will see your website on the first page of Google pk com)
 I don't learn Seo from anybody, I learn Seo from my experience at browsing.
Do you have any message for those people are going to make website? 
Hardworking is the first rule of life, If you want to make website, You should have some unique content, Otherwise Improve your experience & Think who will be your reader.
What difficulties did you face ?when you started your website?
I created it at many plate-forms like Blogger, HTML, Joomla but eventually like WordPress and its template for my site.
What is your future plan for your website?
You can see my About-US Page for my future plan.
What do you think?mostly  people are making  website and  copying other constant now days?
I also coping and paste content from other sites at starting, but after sometime I feel it useless, So I remove all copied data. I think write a little paragraph is best than copy a great.
Do you have any message for those people who mostly copy other websites.
You will feel after sometime, By doing this You are just cheating yourself.
If you wanna add any question about website you should  write to describe your website.
Thank You very much to publish my Interview
Good Bye

hope you like this interview i am sharing with you my website short link
www.englishcourse.tk

you may like this link

English sentences And Vocabulary(Urdu/English)

 Author’s views

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You

Please Give Your feedback reply on this post

1 comment:

  1. Webside is great but try to more better then this webside thank you for give me some information

    ReplyDelete